The top ten Pantone colors for 2016 have been chosen. For this year for the first time, there is also, not one, but two colors of the year - Rose Quartz and Serenity.
Here are the top ten colors:
1. Peach Echo - a warm and fun color with orange undertones
2. Limpet Shell - a crisp, cool blue reminiscent of the ocean
3. Green Flash - fresh and springy like newly cut grass
4. Rose Quartz - Color of the Year - The soft and gentle color evokes a spring blossom and romance.
5. Serenity - Color of the Year - As the name implies, this color makes us think of a natural inspired calm.
6. Snorkel Blue - a bold, energetic color that provides a large pop of color.
7. Buttercup - this color reminds me of a warm, summery day
8. Fiesta - a warm, fiery red that is a bold touch
9. Iced Coffee - an earthy, natural inspired neutral
10. Lilac Gray - a lovely gray with lilac undertones.