Since Pantone released their top colors for 2015, I have been thinking of fun and fresh color combinations for weddings, parties and events. Here are 5 palettes to consider for your upcoming wedding.
1. scuba blue, toasted almond, and lucite green - The green and almond lend themselves to a natural wedding whilte the scuba blue adds a fun pop of color.
2. aquamarine, glacier gray, and marsala - The light blue and gray provide a cool complement to the warm tones of the marsala red.
3. strawberry ice, toasted almond, and tangerine - These fun and warm colors and perfect for a summer wedding or the bride who loves vivid colors
4. aquamarine, glacier gray, and classic blue - A palette of blues and gray creates a cool and fresh feel for any season.
5. custard, glacier gray, and lucite green - Lending itself to a range of styles from natural to vintage to whimsical, this combination is very versatile.