As Nashville has become more popular, I have worked with more and more couples who are treating Nashville as a destination for the entire wedding.
Brides choose a Nashville destination wedding for many reasons, although I'm sure having our own TV show hasn't hurt. We have always been a pretty terrific place to live and visit, but the secret is getting out. More people are visiting and getting married here all the time due to our central geographic location that is easy and convenient for your guests. We have a great nightlife and more entertainment that you can count.
If you are considering having a destination wedding, here are 5 greats reasons to have your destination wedding in Nashville!
- We having amazing venues in every style. We have barns and farms, plantations with amazing stories, renovated industrial spaces, modern lofts, full service hotels, and great new places being built and opened. I am constantly receiving invitation to Open Houses for new and unique event venues from cozy to sophisticated to natural to artisan.
- We are Music City. Any town in the country can provide music; we create it! (enough said)
- The food! Sure we have biscuits and jam, bacon jam in fact, and we have sweet tea. But we also have talented chefs who are creating delights for every taste. From restaurants to private catering, we have the connections to the food you love to eat.
- We'll give you a smile with that. Southern hospitality is contagious. Driving down country roads or walking through town, you can always find a smile and a wave to make you feel welcome. We are a friendly town, and we want you to have a great time. Let your guests enjoy the Nashville experience.
- You can spend days exploring and never leave downtown. We have museums, restaurants, parks, nightlife, and of course more of that great music that give Nashville its nickname. Travel a little further and you will find historic towns, plantations, distilleries, and great sights.
From music to historic sites to shopping and trendy restaurants, Nashville has something for everyone. Cowboy boots are optional. If you are thinking of a destination wedding in Nashville, I would love to talk to you. Learn More about planning a destination wedding in Nashville.