While this book is not wedding themed, it is a great gift for newlyweds or for the girl who is always throwing parties.
One of my favorite sections is the introduction. There are tons of great tips, planning styles, how to use lighting and decor as well as food and drink ideas.
Instead of breaking down the book by styles, she organizes it by type of party.
- Lighthearted Going-Away Roast
- Yen-for-Zen Garden Get-Together
- Martini Birthday Bash
- Guys-Only Scotch & Cigars Gathering
- Tween Spa Birthday
- Meet & Potatoes Dinner Party
- Sophisticated Retro Baby Shower
- Elegant Thanksgiving Potluck
- Swashbuckling Walk-the-Plank Pirate Party
- Holiday Coffee Drop-In
Every party contains an idea board, tips to make this party fabulous, centerpieces, recipes, how-to projects, happy accidents and much more.
Get this book now: You're So Invited: Panic Less, Play More, and Get Your Party On!